Student Records Training
Student Records helps manage all aspects of enrollment, including catalog and class schedule maintenance, prerequisite restrictions, class start and end dates, wait lists, academic programs, transcripts, and analysis. The Student Records module went live in March 2012.
Student Records module training is available to any faculty and staff. For questions contact Julia Pomerenk at 509-335-2522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrar's Office FAQ for Registration in zzusis
- Student Records Overview training
Log in to zzusis, under Main Menu click on zzusis Training, then click on Student Records Overview.
- Student Records Update PDF
- Student Records Overview PDF
- Student Demo April 4, 2012 PDF
- Faculty & Advisors:
Releasing advising holds/service indicators within zzusis
- zzusis Student Registration Demo Video
- Faculty Center Self-Service Demo April 12, 2012
- Fall 2012 Class Enrollment Report
- Midterm Grading in zzusis