Zzusis Third Party Authorization and Access Instructions
As a parent or spouse how do I get Third Party Access for my WSU student account?
The WSU student must initiate and authorize third party access for you. After the student has granted access parents will see only what the student has authorized them to see.
Students must authorize Third Party Access by following these steps:
Log in to zzusis with your WSU student Network ID and password
Click on Main Menu
Click on Self Service
Click on Third Party Access
Click on Third Party Access (yes, again)
You will see authorizations you currently have on your account, or you can add authorizations from this next screen.
- You will be asked to provide an e-mail for the person you want to share your information with.
- If your person has a Friend Account (FID) with WSU already, select "Yes"; if you are unsure, select "No".
- Yes – insert the email address and "continue"; if your Third Party has a Friend Account a notification will be sent to their e-mail notifying them of the authorized access
- Now – You will be taken to a screen where you will be asked to provide First Name, Middle Name or Initial (optional), Last Name and a valid email. This information will also be verified in the WSU system, a notification will be sent to your Third Party notifying them of the authorization
Now you will choose the information you wish to share. As you will see, the areas listed are included in each area you have chosen. Choosing Share All will check all boxes giving your Third Party Access to all information. Choosing Academic's give your Third Party Access to all listed information, including grades, current enrollment and GPA. Choosing Student Financial will give your Third Party Access to all financial information including charges due, account activity, financial aid and make a payment.
- Third Party Access is VIEW-only access; no changes to the student account can be made with Third Party Access.
- Make the choices you would like to share, notice you may choose "Share All" at the top.
- Identify your relationship with the person you are authorizing.
- You may also grant access for your third party to call specific offices for information by providing a passcode for access to records by telephone. Your party may call, identify themselves and provide the passcode to discuss your accounts, as authorized by you.
- Finally you may receive notification by email once your third party activates their Friend Account. You may include a personal message in this notification.
- You must agree to the terms of agreement to continue.